the residents must come first.
My policy platform is YOU.
The Allston-Brighton neighborhood has gone through some drastic changes over the last few years. As residents grow concerned with the pace and process, I am running for Allston-Brighton City Councilor to ensure our neighborhood will be represented in Boston City Hall.
As your Allston-Brighton City Councilor, I will:
- Ensure that committed A-B residents and families are heard and properly represented in Boston City Hall.
- Pay close to attention to the currently ignored safety and quality of life issues
- Strongly support neighborhood stability via homeownership and rentals that people can afford
- Amplify green spaces, increase shared community areas and expand the neighborhoods’ tree canopy
- Encourage neighborhood beautification and promote historic preservation
- Work toward improvement of Boston schools and educational choices
- Spearhead “affordable ownership” to permanently lift up lower income people.
- Help manage the planned increasing of the population of Allston-Brighton of (28,000-39,000 renters) that was foisted upon them by the city.
- Assist and promote the development of small businesses, so they can survive and serve residents of Allston-Brighton.
- Honestly represent and protect the interests of people who already live in Allston-Brighton, rather than outside groups or agenda.
Residents deserve opportunities to build equity in Allston-Brighton
Over the last few months, I have had the opportunity to meet and talk to voters in Allston Brighton and hear what issues are important to them. Many young adults have said their goal is to own a home so they can build equity and have more control over their financial future.
Our residents are immigrants, families, and new graduates and they don’t want their hard-earned money they pay for housing to go towards the profits of the big landlords of new buildings that were recently given these opportunities for even greater wealth.
Thank you for your vote!
2021 Voting Resources for Boston Residents:
In a local election, residents have an opportunity to have a real impact on their neighborhood and city by electing the best candidate to represent their district. This can result in a significant improvement in the quality of life of the residents and help local businesses thrive. A determined city councilor can vastly improve living conditions via infrastructure updates. Please feel free to share this page with neighbors!